If you are in search for new homes for sale in Winter Garden, make sure to visit the residential gated community of Bradford Creek. Bradford Creek is a park-like community less than two miles from Winter Garden’s historic downtown district, alive with art studios, live theater, and a wide range of restaurants flanking the West Orange Trail.
The bustling shops of the Winter Garden Village are also close by, offering a variety of retail, entertainment and dining options. Bradford Creek is near highly rated schools and the new Florida Hospital campus. The Daniel Webster Western Beltway (S.R. 429) and the Florida’s Turnpike connect to major highways only 14 miles from Orlando, making this the ideal location for endless weekend entertainment, sports and cultural activities.
Are you Considering buying a New Construction Home?
New construction home buyers could be easily taken advantage of as model home sales associates are simply employed by the builder to represent only the builder in the transaction.
Therefore, the builder’s sales associate does not represent the buyer and is usually not actively licensed to practice real estate in the state of Florida. Still, approximately 50% of new construction home buyers will go into making one of the biggest purchases of their life without representation or consultation of a real estate agent who can explain the details of the contract and potentially negotiate to ensure a fair market price for the new home.
Many families avoid hiring a Realtor® when purchasing a new construction home as they are looking to avoid additional fees, but what many are unaware of is the commission for services by any Realtor® is paid completely by the builder/seller.
Buyers will never be charged a fee for bringing your own representation. These charges will not show up on the purchase price summary or even on the final purchase paperwork, as these fees are paid completely by the builder.
New Home Sales Specialist Tara Moore Can Help
- EXCLUSIVELY REPRESENT YOU, THE BUYER! I will be by your side to represent your best interest in the purchase transaction.
- I will provide you with research on current real estate market conditions, builder pricing and comparable housing options to ensure that you are receiving a competitive deal from the builder.
- I will personally read through the entire purchase contract for you, which can typically be around 60-70 pages plus any special addendums. I will point out any important notes and answer any questions.
- I will educate you and walk you through the entire process, including signing the contract, providing down payments, selecting options and upgrades, paperwork, financing and building. Throughout the process, I will also stay in constant contact with the builder sales person. For most of my clients, this takes a lot of stress out of the equation.
- Besides exclusively representing the builder, the nice sales person you might meet at David Weekley can only sell you a David Weekley home. The nice sales person you might meet at Taylor Morrison can only sell you a Taylor Morrison home. I have relationships with all builders in Central Florida and can represent you in a transaction with any of them. Therefore, you are automatically granted the opportunity to shop around for the home that best meets your needs and budget with me by your side!
- If you have not completely ruled out the idea of a resale home, we can be looking for resale options at the same time we are exploring builders and new homes. In the event you decide that a new home is not for you, I can immediately switch gears to sell you a resale home and represent you in that transaction…again, at no cost to you.
- As much as the builder and sales person would like for you to believe it, you are NOT obligated to finance your loan through their lender. In fact, I would highly encourage you to shop around to ensure you are getting the very best deal. I have relationships with other lenders that specialize in new home loans and the knowledge to make sure you can secure a loan for the home and receive all offered benefits. For example, did you know that if you are denied for a loan by the builder’s lender and can find another lender to finance the loan, you can still receive the builder’s offered credit towards closing costs? Did you know that if you find a better deal on financing while shopping around, the builder’s lender will most likely match the deal? Trust me…it is worth shopping around for financing.